- Tape the stencil to white or light colored cardstock
- Use stencil brushes to add color to the design (I only used Brilliance Rocket Red, Thyme, and just a touch of Ivy)
- Clean and dry your stencil and tape it over the colored design
- Apply Translucent Embossing Paste
- Remove and clean your stencil, and let the paste dry
- Mount on coordinating layers and beautiful background paper
That's it, I told you it was easy! This is a 5" x 7" finished card, perfect for the Christmas season. Check back on Saturday for another simple idea for this great stencil.
Don't forget to check out all the other designer's blogs by clicking on their names on the left hand side. And of course, you won't want to miss the DREAM it UP! blog as well.