This week's Dreamweaver Stencils Thursday Dream Scheme is a designer's choice week, so I just had to use some of those great fall colors when I created this week. Here's what I came up with for you:
I know you don't normally associate a fern with fall, but this beautiful Sm fern frond (LM2006) stencil just seemed perfect for the serene feel I was going for on this project. The backgrounds were done with alcohol inks on glossy cardstock, the fern was paste embossed with Glossy Black Embossing Paste, edged with a black marker and it was all layered onto a black card. VERY easy!
Check out more great ideas on the Dream Team blogs, just click on their names on the left side of my blog, Click here for the DREAM it UP! blog.
If you are in the Chicagoland area here's my upcoming schedule:
- Saturday, Sept. 24, 2011 - 10am - 12n Dreamweaver Demo and Trunk Show at Stampology Chicago
- Saturday, Sept 24, 2011 - 1pm - 3pm Zentangle Class at Stampology Chicago
- Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2011 - 12:30pm - 3:00 pm Dreamweaver Mirror Class at The Cottage Stamper
- Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2011 - 6:30pm - 9:00pm Dreamweaver Mirror Class at The Cottage Stamper
- Thursday, Sept 29, 2011 - 6:30 pm - 8:30pm Dreamweaver Demo and Trunk Show at Stampology Chicago
- and if you're feeling adventurous, Saturday, Oct. 1, 2011 - 12n - 3pm Dreamweaver Demo at Artist and Display in Milwaukee for National Card Making Day.