|LX7018 -Steampunk clock|
I just love this new stencil and this is a pretty easy technique:
- lay the stencil face down on a piece of cardstock
- spray with various Memories Mists spray inks (I used Bright Gold, Copper Shimmer and Amaretto) with a heavy coat of the colors
- carefully lift the stencil, ink side up onto the platform of your die cut machine
- place a clean piece of cardstock over the stencil
- add the rubber embossing mat and two plates and put thru the machine to emboss the image and transfer the ink to the background
- remove the embossed image and let dry a few minutes
- return the cleaned stencil over the embossed image and use a small stencil brush to add black ink to the embossed areas (I used Distress Ink Black Soot).
- Add a spinner for the "clock hand"
- Mount on a small black mat and add a ribbon and gear charm
- Mount on the front of a copper colored card
Check out the rest of team blogs by clicking on their names along the side.