Our Dreamweaver theme this month is "A Fresh Start", the perfect theme for the beginning of the new year. We hope one of your resolutions this year will be to play along with our monthly challenges. Who knows, you could win some great prizes! Just add a link to your project on the DREAM it UP! blog, or email a photo of your creation to Lynell at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will post it on her blog. It's a great excuse for getting out your Dreamweaver products and having some "play" time!
|LL3029 and LG749|
- Tape the Dog stencil to green cardstock with removable tape
- Use the palette knife and paste spreader to apply Matte Black Embossing Paste across the stencil
- Remove and clean the stencil
- Let the black paste dry for about ten minutes, it won't be completely dry but will have enough of a crust to work on
- Use a soft paint brush to gently brush metallic F/X Cocoa powder (FX18) on the dog and Pixie Blush (09) on the nose and collar
- Let the image finish drying completely
- Cut a piece of cream cardstock 4 1/4" x 9 3/4" and score it 5 1/2" from one end, the short side will become the front of the card
- Tape the Dog Words stencil to the right side of the card (it is actually the right edge of the inside of the card) so the little paws go up the side
- Use a small stencil brush to add color to the paws, you will have to do one set then move the stencil up to add more paw prints
- Tape the Dog Words to a small piece of cream cardstock and use a small stencil brush to color the "I Wuff You!"
- Layer everything up on coordinating papers for a fun,whimsical card!
Be sure to stop over at the rest of team blogs for more fresh inspiration! Just click on their names below.