This week I created a simple card that could easily be used for any kind of note you wanted to send, Thank You, Thinking of You, Birthday, Anniversary, Sympathy, etc. It is always wonderful to receive a handwritten note from a friend.
Here are the simple steps:
- Tape the Sm. Fern Frond stencil (LM2006) to white cardstock with removable tape
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Glossy Green Embossing Paste across the stencil
- Remove and clean the stencil, let paste dry
- When the paste dries, place the clean dry stencil back over the dry paste
- Use a finger dauber to apply a coat of Palette Stamp & Stick Glue over the green paste
- Remove the stencil and use a small stencil brush to apply Kiwi Metallic F/X powder over the design
- Layer into a beautiful card!
Happy Creating, Louise