Happy 21st Birthday to my beautiful daughter Elizabeth!
Our amazing week of Awesome in Autumn continues! This week we are playing with the Quietfire Design team, and are so excited to play with their amazing images and sentiments. In their beautiful calligraphic style, their quotes and thoughts are the perfect addition to our Dreamweaver designs. Follow along with us, and leave your comments for an opportunity to win one of two wonderful prize packages:
This would be a wonderful birthday card for a friend with a fall birthday, or just to send a note to someone you're thinking about. We all love to receive handwritten notes!
- Paste emboss the leaves with Matte Black Embossing Paste from Dreamweaver
- Let dry about ten minutes, then carefully brush some Metallic F/X powders (also from Dreamweaver) over the drying paste
- Let paste dry thoroughly
- Stamp the Quietfire Design Friendship Quote Marks (6222) saying on cream cardstock with Archival Jet Black Ink, punch out with an oval punch, and ink the edges with Distress Ink vintage photo
- Mount the saying onto a black scalloped oval and put foam tape on the top and bottom edges on the back of the scalloped oval
- Adhere the leaves to a black mat
- Tie a beautiful ribbon from May Arts around the leaf layers and tie a bow near the left side
- Add the saying, and mount to the front of a cream colored card
Check out this week's awesomeness which includes...
Louise Healy (you are here)