Thursday, December 26, 2013

Whew! We made it!

Well Christmas Day is over, a bittersweet moment to be sure! I love the hustle and bustle of getting everything ready and the time spent with family and friends, but there is something to be said for the relaxed atmosphere of the day after Christmas. We often never get out of our pajamas that day, and just enjoy being together and playing with our new "toys".  I hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family too.

I finally finished my Christmas cards last Sunday! I took the Dreamweaver challenge of "Holidays in a Hurry!" to heart and quickly whipped up some cards. I often have bits and pieces left after doing blog post experiments, or demos at stores. I keep them in a bin to use later, well later was now so here they are:









You can see that I keep them pretty simple. It's hard to show, but most of them are on beautiful washi cardstock from Hanko papers. Their papers are so beautiful and add a simple elegance to your cards.

See what our other team members posted for you this week:

Until 2014...
Happy Creating,
Louise

3 comments:

Pam Hornschu said...

Love them all! Great suggestion to break out the box of leftovers!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Amazing assortment of cards Louise! We have so many stencils and it's hard to get to all of them. I've especially wanted to work with the violin stencil and appreciated seeing a design with it.

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

Love all of these treasures...one year I had the same type of assortment and I sent them to my mom and another set to my aunt...they were in seventh heaven to have hand made cards to send out .