The Dreamweaver challenge for the month of February is in full swing. It will be a short month of posts for the Dream Team, but we're pretty excited to share with you our versions of"February Flutters", meaning anything that flutters. Heart flutters, wings that flutter, breezes, sails, etc. So, come along for the ride and link your own "flutterings" to the Dream It Up! blog for a chance to win the stencil of your choice.
Meanwhile, here's my "fluttering" for the week featuring the new Zen Butterfly (LL3037) stencil.
|LL3037 - Zen Butterfly|
|Close up of Green and Blue Embossing Paste with Crystal glitter|
To create this project, just follow these simple steps:
- Tape the stencil to white cardstock with removable tape
- Use a palette knife to apply two dollops of Glossy Blue Embossing Paste to a paste spreader and one of Glossy Green Embossing Paste
- Use the palette knife to gently swirl the two pastes together, be careful not to mix them too much
- Apply the blended paste across the stencil
- Save left over paste in a small container
- Remove the stencil and place in water for cleaning
- Sprinkle the wet paste with Crystal glitter, tap off extra and let paste dry
- While the paste dries, use a 3/4" stencil brush and the clean, dry butterfly stencil to stencil some butterflies in the background of a piece of light blue-green cardstock
- Layer into a beautiful card, embellish with a small bow
Fly on over to the other team member blogs for their fluttering creations!