Welcome to our first ever collaboration week with Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko! We've shared all of our toys on both sides, so be prepared for Endless Possibilities! Three prize packages are available, each containing one set of each of these inks and stencils/dies. Just leave comments on each post of each day this week (June 9th - June 13th) for a chance to win! Winners will be announced on Tuesday, June 17th!
|Imagine Crafts New StazOn Pads from Tsukineko|
|Stencils and Dies Prize Package|
Just Imagine the possibilities of what everyone else has created!
The Neon inks just screamed summer to me, so I decided to start with those, but how to choose which colors, hmmm. All of them, of course! LX7011 Big Dots was the perfect starting place, all of them fit!
- Tape stencil to white cardstock with removable tape
- Place a piece of removable tape on the column next to the first column (yellow)
- Use a 3/4" stencil brush to apply the first color down the first column
- Remove the tape from the second column and move it over to the third column
- Place a piece of removable tape over the column just colored
- Color the next column
- Keep moving the two pieces of tape over until you have all the colors!
- Clean stencil
- The colors are called Radiant Neon Electric Yellow, E. Orange, E. Coral, E. Pink, E. Purple, E. Blue, E. Green
- Tape the Tiger slippahs (LM246) to white cardstock, use 1/4" stencil brushes and the Picasso (LL332) to apply color
- Cut them out leaving a small white edge around
- Mount them on Bazzill Limeade cardstock, and cut around them again leaving a small green edge
- Color the happy birthday (LM248) with some of the colors
- Layer on a mat of Limeade and Pink
- Mat the dots on Limeade and Pink also
- Use foam tape to add the sentiment and sandals