I'm back in Cincinnati this week playing with my grandkids, but here's what I created for my birthday wish this week:
|Chunky Art Tools - LG761, Splats - LJ801, happy birthday - LM248|
- Paste emboss the NEW Chunky Art Tools (LG761) stencil with Regular Embossing Paste, let dry
- Put your clean, dry stencil back over the dry paste and add color using small stencil brushes and inks (I used Memento)
- Cut out the paint brush, mount on black and cut out again
- Dry emboss the Splats (LJ801) stencil on white cardstock
- Leave the stencil in place and add color with stencil brushes
- Place the happy birthday (LM248) stencil on white cardstock and ink with red ink, add a few splats too!
- Mount the happy birthday and Splats on a black mat
- Assemble into a fun, colorful card!
More birthday inspirations are coming your way from both our "A" and "B" teams: