Today I chose to interpret the theme this way:
|For your Shower!|
- Paste emboss the Umbrella stencil, LG737, on colored cardstock using Glossy White Embossing Paste
- Let the paste dry, clean and dry the stencil
- Dry emboss (by hand or with a die cut machine) the Daisies, LL548, and/or the Tall daisies (LL549), three or four times
- Place the stencil back over the embossed image and use stencil brushes to add yellow to the centers (be sure to use your Picasso, LL332 to help you with this!) and a very light blue along the outer edges of the petals (this helps the design show better)
- Cut out the flowers, layer up your card, add a stamped or stenciled saying (I used LG738 Rain words), and you have a beautiful card!
Our "A" wants to "shower" you with lots more ideas, so be sure to stop over and leave them a "shower" of comments!