If you've been following along with the Stampendous team this week, then you know we've been having a great time playing with Linnie Blooms, a new product line introduced at CHA in January. So many fun products to decorate and to decorate with. Mixed with Stampendous and Dreamweaver products, the sky is the limit...or at least the canvas.
Plus there are prizes!! Three lucky winners will each win a set of Linnie Blooms Fabric Mini File Folders just like they provide for our team. Plus, you'll receive a Dreamweaver Stencil background, and our Vintage Press Perfectly Clear Stamps™ Set. You'll be creating Mixed Media fabric accents in no time! These winners have to have a U.S. mailing address, but Aussie Fans - good news! The Stencil Specialists are sponsoring one Australian prize for this collaboration! You could win a Stampendous stamp, an LL sized Dreamweaver Stencil of your choice, a silicone buttons mold, and a Stampendous Embossing Powder (your color choice)... Wow!! Be sure to let us know you're from Australia in your comments!!
Wait! There’s more! Linnie Blooms will be giving away a FREE All New DIY Home Decor Kit! Make sure to comment on their blog and designer blogs posting in our hop this week!
Here's what I've created for this fun hop:
|Inside and pages|
Linnie Blooms -mini file folders
- CRR105 Cling Dream Text
- CRS5066 Cling Jumbo Lovely Garden
- DCS5006 Lovely Garden Die Cut Set
- Micro glitter - Pink, Lime, Gold
- Jeweled Gold Embossing Powder (back cover)
- rose gold embossing enamel (back cover)
- shabby green embossing enamel (back cover)
- LJ902 Black eyed Susan (back cover)
- LJ899 Petals Background (inside covers and back)
- Regular Embossing Paste (back cover)
- Gesso, white
- Neon Inks in Electric Yellow, Electric Pink, Electric Green (by ImagineCrafts)
- Archival Inks - French Ultramarine, Jet Black
- Sakura Black Micron pen (to add antennae)
- Distress ink vintage photo
- Brilliance inks - Pearlescent Coral, Rocket Red
- Quickie Glue Pen
- COPIC Sketch markers - YG03, Y13, R81
- Heat tool
- Ink blushers from Imagine Crafts
- May Arts ribbon
- Japanese screw punch
- Label maker and staples
Here's the list of participating designers!
If you don’t see the Blog Hop post as soon as you click the link, you may need to click on the header or home button of the blog and scroll a bit to find the post. Some bloggers post for more than one thing each day. If you have trouble commenting on a blog, please let us know at submissions@ . Thanks for your patience, designers across several time zones mean every post may not be active immediately.