- Dry emboss the Shasta Flower Trio stencil (LL3031) on white cardstock (either by hand, or through a machine)
- Leave the stencil over the embossed image and use small stencil brushes to brush a LIGHT coat of color into the design (let me repeat that in case you didn't catch that...A LIGHT COAT!)
- Lay a piece of screen over the stencil and tape down at the top
- Continue adding more color to the different areas making sure to hold the screen tight against the surface. You can lift the edge of the screen to see where you may need more color
- Don't forget to use your Picasso toolhttp://www.stampendous.com/products-page/tools-dreamweaver-stencils/dreamweaver-stencil-picasso/ if you need it to help keep colors where they belong
- Remove the screen, shade at edges a little more if you want, then remove the stencil
Don't miss the rest of the team posts for today. Here's a link to Pam's blog where you can find the whole list!