The Stampendous Design Team is "Amping Up" our stamping and stenciling this week with some great products from Imagine Crafts! Imagine Crafts generously supplied each team member with their fun Radiant Neon inks PLUS their fabulous new Radiant Neon Amplify! product! Check out this video to see how dimensional they become when heated!
Of course we have prizes! Three lucky commenters will receive a prize package that includes:
1 Radiant Neon Ink Pad and Ink Refill
1 Color Fragments Jar
a Creative Palette Rectangles Set
See Official Contest Rules for details.
I decided to combine the Radiant Neon Inks and Amplify! products with our Dreamweaver Shasta Flower Trio stencil (DWLL3031) to create a bright and cheerful all-occasion card.
To create this card, follow these easy steps:
- Tape the stencil to white cardstock with removable tape
- Use 1/4" stencil brushes to apply Radiant Neon Electric Yellow, Coral and Green inks to the design, using the Picasso (DWLL332) to help keep colors from overlapping
- Remove the stencil and place in water for cleaning
- Apply the Electric Yellow Amplify! to the flower centers, heat with a heat tool until they puff up
- Outline each flower petal with the Electric Coral, heat until puffy
- Outline each leaf with the Electric Green, add a "vein" to each leaf, heat until puffy
- Trim 1/2" off the left side of the flower, cutting around the flower, and 1/4" off the top cutting around the flower
- Use the Creative Palette Rectangle to create the background
- Place several squiggles of ink around the CP Rectangle using the matching Radiant Neon reinkers
- Spread the inks on the palette with a brayer
- Lay a piece of Mixed Media White Paper over the brayered inks and rub it down to transfer the ink, it will look something like this
- Mist the palette with a little water and rub another piece of paper to another background that will be a little lighter than the first
- Keep tranferring ink from the palette until it is gone, you can do your brayer too!
- Layer on coordinating papers
Here are some close ups of the flower:
|Shasta Flower Trio with Radiant Neon Amplify!|
Here's today's list of participating designers: