This week's challengefor the Stampendous Design Team is to share our creations using Nathalie Kalbach's Foam and Cling Stamp sets. Her Design Team will also be sharing, so you'll want to come back each day to see who else has a creation for you. Lots of her team are international. PLUS, we'll give away one each of the sets to anyone, anywhere, and that will be from comments on all the blog posts for the week.
Here's a little video of Nathalie from CHA.
Today I chose Nathalie's wonderful Bird Foam Stamp, Cling Rubber and Stencil Set (NKCFS02) that was just released this month. These sets are fun to work with in a lot of different media.
|This is how they look in the package. The top image shows the cling rubber stamp, the bottom shows the back of the foam stamp and you can see the stencil in between the two.|
NKCFS02 Bird Foam Stamp, Cling Rubber and Stencil Set
CRL268 Cling Not All Wander
DWLL332 Dreamweaver Picasso Stencil
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain
- Cut a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of Grasshopper cardstock, fold in half to form an A6 card
- Cut a 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" piece of white cardstock
- Tape the plastic stencil to the white paper with removable tape, use a foam applicator to apply the two green inks through the stencil, re-position stencil across the bottom edge until you have as many images as you would like
- Remove the stencil, add a little more of the two greens along the bottom and a little way up the sides of the paper
- Use the blues to rouge a "sky" area, use the Faded Jeans and Picasso to create the clouds
- Apply the Peeled Paint and Chipped Sapphire inks randomly on the Bird Stamp, mist lightly with water and stamp the image on another piece of white paper
- Cut out the bird, rough some crushed olive into the background and chipped sapphire around the edge of the bird
- Rouge just the edge of the background and bird with a little Walnut Stain ink
- Stamp the saying in the cloud area using Chipped Sapphire
- Adhere the background to the card front
- Use foam tape to attach the bird
I'm looking forward to playing with Nathalie's other stamp sets too!
|NKCFS03 Urban Scribble|
Today's designers are: