- Tape the Wisteria stencil (LG725) on white cardstock and use 1/4" stencil brushes to color the image, I used Brilliance Thyme and Lavender, use the Picasso (LL332) to help keep your colors where you want them
- Move the stencil over and add more Wisteria
- Remove and clean the stencil
- Tape the Fairy stencil (LG762) along the bottom of the Wisteria
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Translucent Embossing Paste over the Fairy, remove the stencil and place in water for cleaning
- Carefully sprinkle the wings with UltraFine Crystal glitter, the "skin" areas with Micro Fine Crystal glitter, and the dress and hair with Micro Fine Lavender glitter, tap off extra, let paste dry
- The paste looks white when you put it on, but it dries clear, so the Fairy ends up looking like she is behind the flowers, it is very cool!
- Use 1/2" stencil brushes to add color around the edges
- Stamp the friendship saying from the Friendship Assortment set (SSC1116) on white paper with Memento Tuxedo Black, and rouge color around that too
- Put it all together and you have a great card to send to a wonderful friend!
Fairy-ly certain you'll like these too!