We are SO EXCITED to be hopping with Buttons Galore and More this whole week. We have some fun projects to share that all include an abundance of buttons that were so generously sent to our team.
Buttons Galore and More!
- Cling Create Christmas Stamps Set
- Create Christmas Die Cut Set
- Assortment of Buttons
Wait! There is even more! Be sure to comment and tell us where you’re from, because our Australian Distributor The Stencil Specialists are sponsoring a prize for one friend “down under” to win a Stampendous Stamp, a Dreamweaver Stencil and a surprise goodie from their terrific stock of Stampendous merchandise!
We ARE having tons of fun on the Stampendous Design Team creating with buttons from Buttons Galore! Who wouldn't! Today I've incorporated buttons onto the cute Owl Buddy stencil from Dreamweaver, plus I used the negative of the matching die to finish it off.
|Owl Buddy DWLL3039|
- Tape the Owl Buddy stencil to a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of decorative cardstock with removable tape
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply a coat of Matte Black Embossing Paste, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning later
- Press the buttons on the wet paste, using a variety of colors and sizes, let dry
- Use the matching Owl Buddy die to cut the owl negative from black paper (save the pieces for another project)
- Use two layers of black foam tape around the edges of the die cut piece and put it over the buttons
- Use mini Glue Dots to add four pieces of orange May Arts ribbon around the owl
- Thread some May Arts jute through four buttons and add them to the corners of the ribbons using more Glue Dots
Check out more great ideas with buttons!