These great little gadgets make your image wobble and bobble!
Today I used an action wobble with the darling Sledding Santa stamp (HGRCP07) from the Stampendous July 2015 catalog. I just LOVE this image! He was the perfect choice to for my wobbly card!
You can create quick and easy cards with the action wobble. Here's how I did it:
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of green cardstock in half to form an A6 card
- Cut a piece of WeR Memory Keepers Yultide Houndstooth (or any paper of your choice of course) to 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" and edge with Copic YG23, adhere it to the card front
- Cut another piece of the decorative paper 3 1/4" x 4 1/8", but use the red side on the back, this will be the mat for our image
- Stamp the Sledding Santa image twice on Mixed Media White Paper (3" x 3 7/8" each) using Memento Tuxedo Black
- Color with Copic Sketch Markers (or whatever you like to color with) (E51, E31, E33, E37, R30, R27, R29, YG03, YG23, YG63, T1, T4, B60, B0000)
- Cut out the bear and hat from one image
- Adhere the full image to red mat, then to the card front
- Use foam tape to add the hat, put the wobble on the back of the cut out bear (you will need to trim it a little along one edge) and add the bear over the matching image on the card
- Stamp the saying on 1 3/8" x 1 5/8" piece of white with black ink, then adhere to a green mat cut 1 1/2" x 1 3/4", use foam tape to add the saying to the card
- Place removable tape along the red on the bottom and sides
- Use a palette knife to apply some Regular Embossing Paste along the bottom of the image to look like snow drifts, sprinkle the wet paste with Crystal Snow White ultrafine glitter (GX900U), tap off extra, carefully remove the tape and let paste dry well
Check out how he's "wobbling" down the hill!
Here's who's playing along today!