|"Welcome Little One"|
- I started this sweet project by cutting a piece of Mixed Media White Paper to fit the solid background piece of chipboard in this kit (just in the framed area).
- Stamped a few stars from the ADORABLE Little Angels Clear Set (SSCP101) in the upper left corner, colored the stars with Copic Sketch Markers (Y02, Y08, Y17), and adding a little green around the edges (G12), glue to the solid back piece of the frame set
- On another piece of White Paper, stamp the angel, bear, clouds, hearts, and color them with Copics (R30, R81, Y02, Y08, Y17, E51, E53, E15, G12, B0000, BG32, G00), cut them all out
- Glue the four inside frame pieces over the back piece, lining up the edges carefully (there are 5 cut out frame pieces, but one is different, that's the main frame piece)
- Wipe Dreamweaver Regular Embossing Paste all over the main frame piece, it will be a little fluffy looking (like a cloud!), set aside to dry
- Use foam tape to place your angel and bear on the frame background, add some hearts too.
- Stamp the "Welcome Little One" on a piece of white, use the Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set to cut out the words and a matching frame mat
- When the paste on the frame is dry (about 30 minutes or so depending on how thick it is), use color the edges with G12 and the rest with R30, glue to the base
- Use glue and foam tape to embellish the frame with the saying, clouds and hearts, add a little bow and your done!
Here are some close ups to see the details better!
The Tando Creative Mini Theatre/Stage Wide 1 looks like this:
Thanks for sharing this fun week with us! Be sure to leave comments to be eligible for prizes! Check out all the details at the Stampendous Blog!