Monday, June 21, 2010

Yet another passion

In addition to papercrafts, I love to cook and bake (two totally different things as you know). Cupcakes are all the rage right now and it amazes me how much money people will spend on a beautiful cupcake (myself included!). But it is SOOO easy to create wonderful cupcakes with a box mix and a few decorations. Here are a couple of designs my daughter and I did for friends. Notice on the ducks how some are "bottoms up", they were a big hit with her friends that she gave them to on graduation day.


The floweres are so easy and create a beautiful splash on a nice big platter. We did some that looked like pies too, but I don't have those pictures loaded yet. Too much to do, too little time!

I've been working on my new samples for Dreamweaver this weekend. I can't share those with you quite yet, but notice that I added a slideshow of a few of my ATCs, and will add a card gallery later today.



We're off to the northern suburbs for my daughter's next golf tournement, hopefully the rain and lightening will hold off until tonight.
Happy creating,
Louise



No comments: