This is one of those designs that can truly be used for any occasion. Make several of them at a time, leave the inside blank, and then pull one out when you need a last minute card for virtually Any Occasion! Here's how it's done:
- Tape Dreamweaver Stencils LG625, to dark brown paper
- Apply Glossy White Embossing Paste
- Remove stencil and immediately sprinkle with Crystal Glitter
- Let dry and cut out image along the right side of the design only
- Mount into a beautiful card!
Another simple creations with wonderful results. Don't forget to stop back on Thursday for our Thursday's Dream Scheme ideas. This week we have been challenged by Lynell to create with the Glossy Blue Embossing Paste, so the results should be Blue-tiful!