The final day of the Stampendous and Tombow Blog Hop is here. It's been a fun-filled hop full of great ideas with products from two great companies! We hope you've had as much fun as we have. Prizes
There will be 2 prize packages that include:
- Tombow Recycled Color Pencils 24 pack tin
- A roll of Tombow Foam Tape
- A Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
- Your choice from Stampendous Create Fall, Create Christmas, Create Winter or Create a Poinsettia Cling Stamp set and Matching Dies
- Have a US Mailing Address
- “Like” TombowUSA on Facebook and Stampendous on Facebook
- Follow @tombowusa and @stampendous on Instagram
- Follow @tombowusa and @Stampendous
- Follow Tombow USA and Stampendous on Pinterest
- And comment on all the blog posts from both teams all week. Including our pre-game posts Mon-Thurs and our Weekend hop Fri-Sun.
- We’ll give you until Tuesday, September 22 to get all those great comments in, then we’ll choose 2 winners on Sept 23rd.
For today I've been working with the FABULOUS Tombow Recycled color pencils set that Tombow so generously provided for each designer! The colors are wonderful, and they are easy to work with too!
This beautiful stamp is CRR236, Cling Crystal Angel, from Stampendous. Isn't she lovely!
- Stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black
- Add some color along the edges of the image and in the corners of the background with the Recycled colored pencils from Tombow USA
- Use Odorless Mineral Spirits and a blending stump to blend the colors
- Use a dries clear liquid glue to add some Ultrafine Crystal Glitter to the snowflake and corners
- Stamp the saying from SSC1231, Holiday Expressions and add color to the edges
- Mount into a beautiful card
It's as simple as that! Here are the colors of pencils I used: 13 Light Blue, 16 Ultramarine, 05 Yellow Ochre, 31 Brown, 29 Light Orange, 22 Pink, 35 Silver, 34 Gray. For a little more detail, here's a close up:
Check out these other designers final blogs: