Stampendous and Deflecto have paired up this week to "Welcome Spring"! Our teams have been sharing lots of creative ways to use these two great lines together, so we hope you will stop by each day to see our creations!
Where there's a Hop there are PRIZES! Check out our wonderful package of goodies.
Deflecto graciously provided each designer with two of their great frames, and a storage spinner that is awesome! Keep stopping by to see what we create with them each day.
Today I am sharing another great Deflecto frame. This one has a black edge all around the frame to really set off whatever you put in the opening. Yesterday I shared three of my favorite spring flowers and today I'm sharing another, a species peony. If you know about peonies, you probably think of the huge double peonies that bloom around Memorial Day, but a species peony has huge beautiful single petals and gorgeous yellow centers. I love them!
- Tape the Tall Daisies Stencil (DWLL549) to one side of the frame with removable tape
- Use a palette knife to apply Regular Embossing Paste, remove and clean the stencil, let paste dry
- Flip the stencil over the opposite direction and tape to the other edge of the frame
- Paste the flower on that side and let dry
- Place the clean dry stencil back over the dry paste and use 1/4" stencil brushes to apply Radiant Neon inks to the pasted flower (use the Picasso Stencil DWLL332 to keep colors clean)
- Use a palette knife to apply some Matte Black Embossing Paste along the bottom edge of the frame, sprinkle the wet paste with aged spice embossing enamel, heat set
Here are more designer's ideas:
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. Deflecto has provided product in exchange for my creative ideas, views and opinions.
Where to buy deflecto: Deflecto products are available through local art, craft and educational stores, in addition to online retailers such as Amazon.