Friday, July 28, 2017

Teacher Time!

Happy end of July! I'm on vacation this week in northern MN celebrating "Christmas in July" with my husband's family. We do this every year because it's not fun to travel in December!

The Stampendous Design team is getting ready for Back to School with our "Teacher Time" theme this week. I'm sharing an oldie but goodie  with you, well because it's cute, and like I said, I'm on vacation!


Enjoy. If you'd like to see the original post with instructions, click here. The links won't work any more, but the instructions are still good!



The perfect birthday card for your favorite teacher!

See the Stampendous Blog for more ideas.

Happy Creating,
Louise

5 comments:

Bunny said...

I love this card. It so colorful. It is perfect for the art teachers of the world. Mine was spectacular.

Happy vacation. You are smart to have your family time now instead of traveling in December.
Have fun! [Bunny]

Jean said...

A wonderful card!

Viki Banaszak said...

What great stencils. I love your colorful card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love all of the paint splatters.
Most of mine end up on my hand
and the front of my shirt.
Clever card.
thanks for sharing.
Illinois

Beckie Williams said...

This is just too cute. I love the paintbrushes ... such a great stamps for many occasions!! Love it!!