Friday, August 11, 2017

Holiday Gift Ideas!

Each year seems to go faster and faster, which is sometimes good, but sometimes I just want it to slow down a little. Summer is almost over, school is starting, and our schedules fill up before we know it! But we still have some time before the holidays to make some great gifts. 

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite projects that I've made over the years. They all make wonderful gifts for family and friends, or yourself!

Here are a few ways to "wrap" Christmas:



Still using my beautiful candle holders made several years ago using the beautiful
Dreamweaver Bare Trees Stencil (see the original post here)
Another use for my cake pedestal.

Have to decorate the dining room too!

.
Dreamweaver Pine Cone Stencil on an IKEA lantern.
Black Matte Embossing Paste and Metallic F/X powders
Here's the original post with directions.

One more fun project to share. This is a quick and easy one!

JOY and Snowflake stencils, with a cute House Mouse image in a 12" x 12" frame.
Here's the original post with directions
I hope this has inspired you to start working on some fun holiday projects! They don't have to be holiday themed. Here are a couple of project ideas that can be left out all year!







So many ideas!!! Get busy!

Happy Creating,
Louise

5 comments:

StampendousGraphics said...

Your creations are fantastic, Louise! You've made so many wonderful things that would make great gifts!!

Bunny said...

They are all fantastic. What a beautiful job. I see several items I'd like to come pick out for my house. Actually, more than several. [Bunny]

Viki Banaszak said...

Those are all such great ideas!

Carolina Kathy said...

Wonderful projects! Great colors and an awesome variety!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the village under glass.
Christmas is a wonderful time of
year - you can go over-board
and nobody complains about excesses.
thanks for sharing.
Illinois