Monday, July 2, 2018

Flowers and Sunshine

Summer is in full swing and it's already JULY!!! How does that happen so quickly! Time flies when you're having fun, right?

Today I say farewell to my amazing, talented and loving Stampendous Design Team family. I will miss being part of this wonderful team (but not the deadlines so much!). A huge "Thank You" to Fran and the Stampendous team for placing so much faith in my work all these years, I truly feel blessed to have been a part of your creative family.  Most of all, to our utterly amazing, outstanding, lovely and positive Laura, what would I have done without your encouragement and love throughout it all! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such an inspiration to me.

I thought this beautiful Mum Blossoms stamp, paired with the lovely sentiment from the Cling Coneflowers set, was the perfect combination to bid adieu to my team family. I will keep posting and linking to the Stampendous group when I can. Love you all!  XOXOXOXOXOXOXO, Louise


Stampendous:
CRW198 Mum Blossoms
CRS5104 Cling Conflower
DCP1005 Fitted Frames Set A
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®

Plus:
Cardstock - Orange, Blue Shimmer
Copic Markers - B91, B93, B95, B97, RV000, RV32, RV34, RV09, R29, YG01, YG03, YG06, Y08, Y13, YR04, YR07, YR09
Pink Sheer Ribbon
Foam Tape
Die Cut Machine

Instructions:
Step 1:  Fold a 7" x 10" piece of orange cardstock in half to form an A7 card
Step 2: Use the Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the Mum Blossoms image on a 4" x 4" piece of white cardstock, color with Copic Markers, trim to 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Step 3:  Stamp the sentiment on a 3" x 3" piece of white cardstock, use the fitted frames set to die cut the sentiment and a matching blue mat, adhere the two layers together
Step 4:  Tie a pink sheer ribbon around the card front and tie a bow near the right side
Step 5:  Adhere the Mum Blossoms to a 4" x 4" blue mat, then a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" white mat, adhere to the left side of the card front
Step 6:   Use foam tape to add the sentiment near the right side

Happy Creating,
Louise

2 comments:

فاتن الصاوي said...



شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

HEllo Louise,
My name is Sandy and I have taken some dreamweaver classes from you in Illinois. Wondering if you still do any teaching. I would love to do more dreamweaver stenciling. Please reach out to me and let me know.