We are truly blessed to have such wonderful children and are spending this week enjoying every minute we can with them, so for this week's Dreamweaver Stencil challenge I am going to share a very simple card that I may have shown before. It makes a wonderful thank you note for all the wonderful gifts you received!
The steps are so easy:
- Dry emboss the mittens (LJ923) on white cardstock either with a light box and stylus or through a die cut machine
- With the mitten stencil still in place over the embossed design, lay the Plaid stencil (LX7002) at an angle over the mittens
- Use a large stencil brush to brush on your lighter color (the purple on mine), be sure to do the strings too
- Remove the plaid stencil and clean it
- Place the plaid stencil back over the mittens crossing over the opposite direction
- Use a large stencil brush to brush on your second color
- Remove and clean both stencils
- Mount on coordinating colored mats for a fun wintery card!
Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year!