Congratulations to our winners from the Dreamweaver-Stampendous week. Head over to DREAM it UP! to see if you were one of the lucky winners!
For my first Christmas/Winter design I used two stencils that were just re-released at CHA Las Vegas.
|LM143 - Chickadees, LJ839 - Lace Rectangle|
These cheerful little Chickadees are sure to bring a smile to those lucky recipients on your holiday card list! And they're simple to make too!
- Tape the Chickadees stencil to white cardstock with removable tape
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Glossy Black Embossing Paste over the design
- Remove and clean the stencil, let paste dry completely
- Tape the Lace Rectangle stencil to black cardstock with removable tape
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Glossy White Embossing Paste over the design
- Remove stencil and place in water for cleaning later
- Immediately sprinkle the wet paste with Crystal Glitter, tap off extra, let paste dry
- When the Chickadees are dry, place a small amount of glue on the berries and cover with red glitter, tapping off extra
- Apply glue to the leaves and cover with green glitter, tapping off extra
- Use a deckle scissors around the Chickadees and mount them on a small black mat, then a white mat
- Tie a ribbon around the dry Lace design and mount on a white card
- Use foam tape to attach the Chickadees to the Lace
- Stencil a Seasons Greetings (LS91) or Happy Holidays (LS93 or LM139) or merry winter (LM252) on the inside to finish it up
See what the team has created this week for you:
We have a week of fun and inspiration lined up for you next week. Don't miss our annual week long blog hop with the team at Woodware Craft in the UK. It all starts Monday so mark your calendar and set those alerts on your phone so you don't miss a day of the fun!