Ready for fresh air, sunshine, new leaves, and flowers blooming? Well, the Dream Team is right there with you! Our challenge for the month of March is...coincidentally...Marching into Spring. Per usual, we'd love to have you play along with us, and link your own creations to theInlinkz tool on the Dream It Up! blog, or at the bottom of this post. Play as many times as you'd like. Those of you who work Dreamweaver and/or Stampendous products into your projects receive bonus points, but everyone has an opportunity to be the winner who receives the stencil of their choice.
Here's my hint of Spring:
|Lily o'valley (LL370 & LM140)|
- Simply paste emboss the larger Lily o'valley (LL370) stencil towards one side of some decorative cardstock with Regular Embossing Paste
- Remove and clean the stencil, dry it well
- Turn the stencil over and paste it on the other corner of the cardstock
- Set that piece aside to dry
- Paste the smaller version (LM140) on a matching square of decorative cardstock and let that dry too
- Tear a couple of layers of kraft colored cardstock, rouge the torn edge with some brown ink and layer them along the bottom of the large images
- Sprinkle some Stampendous Golden Sand Embossing Powder and some Taupe fragents across the kraft cardstock
- Heat from below to set the powder and fragments, it really looks like a garden bed!
- Layer the larger images on a white card
- Layer the smaller image on some kraft, then use foam tape to add it to a layer of white
Welcome Spring! (in a couple of days anyway!)
|A parting thought...I was thinking about going back and adding a little Crystal glitter or Stardust pen to the "bells" of the flowers. What do you think? Should I or shouldn't I?|
The "A" team would love to share their interpretations of this theme: